ALDI SCMS

When Aldi had that SCMS on offer, can anyone remember how much it was?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Whats a SCMS?

Compound Mitre Saw? whats the 'S'

George

Or was it this one?

George

stack of them on tuesday this week when i was in there, £19.99 each,

Reply to
gazz

Sliding

Reply to
John Rumm

message

Shocking? Sharp? Slicing? Simple? Slamming? Shoveling?

It looks like good quality for the price. It's the type of deal I like to get my hands on before I buy, though. Throws a caution warning of the price reflecting the quality of the item. Some of these tools have great blades, that will last a lifetime and cut through anything you put in front of it. Only to be let down by a motor and gearing system that couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding when you put it under load. That's why I like to see them working, before I make any commitment to buy these types of deals.

Reply to
BigWallop

This link should work:

mike

Serial Copy Management System used to stop you copying digital sound recordings probably still exists within SPDIF data streams. Not sure how Aldi would sell it. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Sliding

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

They'd have a CCMS - Cereal... :-)

Reply to
Rod

Note that that one can only cut 120 mm widths.

The other one slides and can cut 205 mm widths and should be able to do lap joints, etc.

Reply to
dennis

As a feature :-(

Reply to