Thats not bad for CCD camera.

The3rd Earl Of Derby

is impressive for the price.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I'll get around to the 80211G setup I want to install at some point, I like the idea of being able to mask areas to ignore and the ability to save to a web page. even is some scrot robs the set up his mug will be on the www!!!

Reply to
Staffbull

special offers for Sunday 17th or Thurs 21st

Reply to
John Stumbles

What do you need to know? its colour,Hi-Res,CCD image rather than the poor Cmos devices that usually adorn webcams,however not too sure about the LED infareds? in night time viewing. Either plug it into a recorder,TV or video capture card in PC.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

- What does "hi res" mean?

- sensitivity of camera?

- output of LEDs?

etc.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Clean your browser cache then,its actually the Sun 24th

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

( Hi Andy, couldn't resist.... sorry , I guess people will get what they pay for, Nick)

Reply to
Nick

It actually says CCD camera lens, does not mention CCD sensor at all.

At that level of functionality and price it has to be CMOS.

Slurp

Reply to
Slurp

You cannot have a *charged couple device lens* duh!

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Precisely - that's why the use of the term CCD in that context is suspect.

Reply to
Slurp

If you follow Aldi offers every week you'll find that whoever is responsible for putting the ads together is suspect.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

Though you could have a lens designed for a standard fit that many CCDs use.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

Better than Netto's toaster with "built in controls".

Reply to
Guy King

.. and their activities in general.

Reply to