air in the system?

hello all, i have a condensing boiler installed a while ago now. yes its fed from a header tank. i have trouble with water not coming out of my cold water tap on the bath. if i turn on the basin cold water tap then sometimes it will work but sometimes it doesnt with or without the basin tap running.... does this mean i have air in the system and i need to drain the whole system in my house? i have a three bed. if i do need to is it an easy process and wot steps do i need to take to prevent air entering when i fill the system again. mixer taps. i have now put my hand under the taps and run the water. it now comes out but am pretty sure will get air in the system again as its happened before. any suggestions??

plsssss help

Reply to
mimmo

Once the air has been properly expelled it can't get in again unless you have a leak or you allow the header tank to become empty.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)