PING Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim,

That bijou Advent notebook from you is working wonders as a bedside accompaniment to learning Welsh, many thanks!

Perhaps with all the troubles you've had with computers since then, you should have hung onto it !

73 de Gareth G4SDW
Reply to
gareth evans

Fuck off, Evans.

Reply to
jimbo

Mae hwn un rhamantus, edrychwch chi.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Mae Gareth yn benwan iawn.

Reply to
Brian Reay

For those who want to do a proper job instead of going for autotranslation on the Internet, I can recommend ...

The DuoLingo.com courses

... and, but you'll have to be quick because of the discontinuation of Adobe Flash as the end of December ...

the BBC Big Welsh Challenge.

Hwyl fawr!

Reply to
gareth evans

Find me an internet autotranslation that will produce what I posted. When you fail at that, perhaps you will have a clue, YTC.

Reply to
Brian Reay

What a pity that you finished with the abusive, childish and attention seeking epithet of, "YTC".

No auto translation will produce what you typed as you failed to mutate after the "yn".

Your post has only served to show you up for what you are.

Reply to
gareth evans

YTC!

Reply to
Brian Reay

No, I was wrong there; the penalties of relying on the Pocket Modern Welsh Dictionary instead of making the effort to fetch one of my two copies of Y Geiriadur Mawr.

But it remains that your whole series of posts are childish and gratuitously offensive, a pointless and unwelcome interjection into a polite thread of gratefulness.

You do, indeed, show yourself up for what you really are.

Reply to
gareth evans

YTC!x2

Reply to
Brian Reay

Your reply has said more, Gareth.

Penwan translates as 'weak-headed', 'benwan' is a mutation of that word, and your follow-up posts have served to prove that it is a very good word to describe you.

Thanks for playing.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Once again, whoever you are, your post is a vehicle for childish and abusive remarks to the extent that one must question your reason for joining in the fist place a thread which was essentially polite and cordial.

Grow up, Sonny.

Reply to
gareth evans

Evans is an old hand at confidently knowing SFA.

He's a polytwat, you know.

Reply to
Tim

I interjected into this wholly OT attention-seeking threadette of yours to make an observation. My observation has been proved to be correct and you got the attention you wanted - so what's not to like?

Perhaps, if you didn't want others to join in with your domestic wittering, you should have taken your shit-show to email, YTC.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Your every contribution to this thread are thinly veiled excuses to originate, out of the blue, abusive and childish attacks, thereby showing you up for what you are.

One has to question why you wish to so represent yourself in an international public forum such as this?

Reply to
gareth evans

I refer you to what I wrote above, YTC.

Reply to
Brian Reay

You are she who identifies as Bernie AICMFP

Reply to
gareth evans

YTC!

Reply to