Sears Portalign tool

I've been searching for a Sears portalign tool. Made by the Portalign Co. in San Diego (now closed) It's a precision drill alignment tool. I used one many, many times in the early '70's for drilling holes in tubing. I would like one now to drill doweling holes in the edges of wood. I will pay a reasonable price for a good used one.

Thanks in advance, bob

snipped-for-privacy@highstream.net

Reply to
Cyberosity!

Didn't you post this before?

Why look for an old Sears unit? Somebody will probably hose you for more {with shipping}than a new version of the same tool.

Look at just about any of the usual 'tool catalog dealers', Amazon, Rockler, Hartsville Tool, etc. Even Sears or your local Home Depot will probably have one.

Regards, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop

Reply to
Ron Magen

you don't get that one just keep checking because items on eBay are like buses and women.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Tis eBay you seek. You can probably get old ones by the crate.

What are you using it for, anyway? Sounds like you've never seen one if you're calling it "precision".

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

I tried to tell him that, the first time he posted this request. Guess he didn't listen... too bad for him.

Doug Miller

If they don't come, it costs you $40,000?

Reply to
Silvan

LOL, I guess that's a new take on it.

Reply to