ROS

So-so sander, but don't expect the same performance as the RS2610, its predecessor. The 2610 was a German made Metabo and the 2611 a piece of Chinese crap... no better than anything from HF.

Reply to
Robatoy

I am thinking about this new Mirka I saw advertised in this months FWW mag.

like an air sander so the hand unit is lightweight. Comes in 5 and 6". Has a larg powersupply box that the cord plugs into.

Anybody tried one yet?

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com