Ping Mike, Burnt Wood

Hey Mike,
I do not know if this might be less expensive but 32 linear feet of 1x8 in a 4 pack does not seem too bad.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/42146863022/in/dateposted-public/
On 5/18/18 11:19 AM, Leon wrote:

Very

cool, thanks for sharing.
It's more expensive than the pre-edge-glued shelf panels I use, and I'd have to edge glue them. However, I'm very curious to see what that surface is like-- how deep the char is and all that. I would guess it's done in an oven and not with open flame, which might get the char deeper in the grain.
--

-MIKE-

On 5/18/2018 12:54 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

IIRC the surface appeared, I did not touch it, to be relatively smooth. No deep indentations.
If you had not guessed, I saw that at Home Depot today. I expected to see your name on the packaging somewhere. ;~)
On 5/18/2018 2:05 PM, Leon wrote:

His name is on it. Made In China. It left me to wonder why he would pick an oriental stage name. And such a common one at that.

It's not that it's a common name, it's just that you've underestimated how much stuff he's got out there. :-)
Puckdropper