Ping Mike, Burnt Wood

Hey Mike,

I do not know if this might be less expensive but 32 linear feet of 1x8 in a 4 pack does not seem too bad.

Leon

cool, thanks for sharing.

It's more expensive than the pre-edge-glued shelf panels I use, and I'd have to edge glue them. However, I'm very curious to see what that surface is like-- how deep the char is and all that. I would guess it's done in an oven and not with open flame, which might get the char deeper in the grain.

Reply to
-MIKE-

IIRC the surface appeared, I did not touch it, to be relatively smooth. No deep indentations.

If you had not guessed, I saw that at Home Depot today. I expected to see your name on the packaging somewhere. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

His name is on it. Made In China. It left me to wonder why he would pick an oriental stage name. And such a common one at that.

Reply to
shiggins1

shiggins1 wrote in news:pdn9ks$r36$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

It's not that it's a common name, it's just that you've underestimated how much stuff he's got out there. :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper