OT - Redneck Army Rescues The National Guard

Monster truck, monster heart. Houston may have a tragic situation but they have a ton of heroes.

"Everyone makes fun of the redneck until the shit hits the fan."

Reply to
Spalted Walt

A Cadillac no less. LOL

Reply to
Leon

I recall my home town harboring a late 60's Camaro "big truck" monstrosity. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

Locally, I used to see a monsteizedr Pinto on occasion. Find myself wondering what became of it now.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Back in the 80's a guy I know turned an AMC Pacer into a snow plow truck. Lot's of glass, great visibility.

It was similar to this, but with tires that would actually work in the snow. And a plow, of course.

DerbyDad03