No route has been found for the number you have dialed.

A new message from the telephone,

No route has been found for the number you have dialed.

No ringing sound, no funny tones, starts immediately after dialing, man's voice.

Reply to
micky

That is the NSA saying "watch it, we know what you are up to"

Reply to
gfretwell
+1000 for some reality and truth! They admit their rampant treason ON ALL LEVELS ( see - FBI's Use of Drones for U.S. Surveillance Raises Fears over Privacy, Widening Corporate-Gov't Ties
OR Forget NSA Surveillance ? Police Are Keeping Tabs On You Too
).

The spineless that are humanity says "I have nothing to hide"...unless they know and see the surveillance, then suddenly they have EVERYTHING to hide and EVERYTHING "should be" private ( see - Why does everyone hate Surveillance Camera Man? - Verge Update

OR Booming NYC - Vol. 2

Iggy

micky posted for all of us...

I presume you have VOIP. Have you paid the bill?

Reply to
Tekkie®

No I don't. It's a real phone, a local call, and I might well have had one number wrong.

(Since I dialed with the other possible number, I haven't gotten a call-back, but it's only been a day.)

Reply to
micky