OT. National Anthem, Saxophone

A nice change of pace before the Packers/Falcons NFC championship game.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

...except for all the crap at the end. In my opinion there was way too much "look what I can do". It's supposed to be about our country, not about the performer.

In that situation, I'm not impressed in how long you can hold a note or how fast you can move your fingers and tongue. Just play the song.

Reply to
DerbyDad03