Kohler toilet tank fill hose cap over canister keeps popping off

Hi guys,

when I flush the toilet the cap attached to the fill hose that sits over the refill canister keeps popping off. I don't know if it might have been attached at some point or not. But, the canister keeps catching on something as well when this happen and it keeps running.

Any ideas?

thanks, Ron

Reply to
Ron Johnson

If you Google Kohler toilet parts there are a few videos showing how to remove the canister. One of them may have an answer for you. I have a couple but have not taken them apart yet so don't know about the top.

Ed Pawlowski

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 17:46:15 -0800 (PST), Ron Johnson posted for all of us to digest...

Like Ed P said but you could probably email the manufacturer and have them send you one or the big box might have them. DAGS for toilet supplies or the like.

Reply to
Tekkie©