OT: It is all that snow shoveling we do up here...<G>

Yea... that's it... that's the ticket... :-)

Robatoy

to shovel our way back home with the cholesterol free moose meat we just bought, we then have to chop firewood to cook that moose meat. No wonder our Canadian level is less than the US.

Reply to
Upscale

You forgot to mention the fights along the way.... damn Eskimos...and their damned dogs...

Reply to
Robatoy

But doesn't your extra-thick bacon offset that?

I have an alternative theory. Since cream rises to the top, and from observing the waistlines in the US it's apparent that we're scarfing up a boatload of cream, our worldview must be upside down, Canada is actually under the US not above it, and you're keeping the milk for yourselves.

RicodJour

Not saying there is any correlation you understand, but I recall reading that increased alcohol consumption also lowers cholesterol.

Reply to
Larry W