Gloat: Whitechapel, Ltd. Customer Service

Okay, these guys are GREAT. I omitted some hardware from an order and communicated to them by email hoping to get the omitted hardware into the order before it shipped. Their response:

"Your order went out Friday. I will add two of the 50LH21P to your order. There is no need to charge you extra shipping. I will get those out today."

Thank you Becky for that oustomer service!!!!

Reply to
news.east.cox.net

I've had the same, and other, wonderful experiences with Whitechapel.

I'll remain a loyal customer--Whitechapel's products and customer service, like Lee Valley's, are top notch.

Mike

Reply to
Mike W

Lee Valley did the same thing for me. Don't know why they didn't charge me shipping for the second part of the order, but who am I to argue.

Reply to
Hax Planx

Re: Whitechapel, Ltd.

I can only hope that they do not come out with a product called, The Ripper.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)

(website)

Reply to
Tom Watson