Damn Olson blades.

IIRC Laguna uses special guides for narrow blades which have graphite embedded and are designed to capture the blade. IIRC I have heard that wood can be used in place of the normal guide.

Reply to
Leon

It can indeed. I use square Cool Blocks in my top quides but none were available for the round bottom ones so I made them from scrap lignum vitae. I only use 1/2" and 3/16" blades, the latter is mostly within the blocks.

Reply to
dadiOH

-MIKE- wrote in news:o1avmi$gq0$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Oh, I just noticed something I could filter on. Thanks for the inspiration.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper