WAZER - Desktop Waterjet Cutter

From the Kickstarter page: "WAZER is the first waterjet cutter that can fit in every workshop. It cuts through any material and is compact and contained, making it, clean, safe and quiet to operate. WAZER's digital control achieves detail and accuracy impossible by hand, while freeing you up to complete other tasks."

Reply to
Spalted Walt

WAZZZUPPPP... they were looking for 100k and got 1.4 million, that means thta the 1200 people averaged 1050 a piece????

Somebody want to kick start me???? :-O

Reply to
woodchucker

I was gonna ask Kickstart to fund me to make a $5,000USD sidewinder circular saw, but I discovered Mafell already makes one. 8|

nb

Reply to
notbob

Interesting.

"Suggested retail price $5999", and several pledge levels below that get early versions. That was probably how it happened. And backed by people who bought $$$ 3-D printers and found that making plastic crap slowly wasn't that satifying.

Be careful what you ask for, you may get kicked.

Elijah

------ has not real need for this and no budget to buy it on a whim

Reply to
Eli the Bearded

what a name

must have been an engineer that came up with that one

h2ozer waslice wacut wetstop uniwet moistcut dampsaw

Reply to
Electric Comet

that and other things too how many will back out how many will not have funds at billing time will the product ever be finished will they take the money and run or i mean say they ran out of money

haha too true

metal sinterizing printers are much more interesting

Reply to
Electric Comet