Which replacement tile cutter blade from Screwfix?

Hi,
I bought a Rexon TC1150AL tile cutter from Screwfix which has done O.K. but the blade is now getting worn.
I assume it is blade wear - the cut is now a little chipped at the edges and the width of cut is not quite enough for the cut tile to fit comfortably between the parting blade and the plastic width guide.
Looking for a replacement at Screwfix there is not a Rexon one, but there are threee possible replacements:
If I look at http://www.screwfix.com/cats/A338057/Blades/Diamond-Blades/Tile-Cutting I have three options:
a Titan blade for 9.99 an Erbauer blade for 14.99 a Norton Ultimate for 35.99
Does anyone have any experience of these different blades?
Does the Norton Ultimate justify the high price compare to the others?
TIA
Dave R

If the diamond coating had worn off enough to effect the width of the cut I'd not expect it to cut at all.

The grooved type don't seem to give as fine a cut as the plain. Much quicker, though. And probably essential for thick porcelain, etc.
Make sure the hole is the correct size as well as the diameter. Been there myself. ;-)
--
*When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded *

The Norton one is a thinner disc with a wider rim, so should cut quicker and last longer.
Toolstation do a Silverline 110mm blade for 2.10, similar on Ebay I'd expect.
I wouldn't be suprised if the Titan, Erbaur, and Silverline ones are much the same, but the Norton is in a different league altogether.
Maybe try a cheap one, and if no good get the Norton one?
cheers, Pete.
cheers, Pete.
One other thing, might be worth checking the tile cutter bearings for excess play.