Checking up on my Home Depot gift card

Says they approved the purchases and my card was shipped on Nov 17, expected to arrive Dec 12 (what, are they walking it to my house?)

For those of you wondering about the k body status, they approved my purchase, at least...

Check on yours at:

brian roth

LOL - mine was sent 11/17 - expected to arrive 12/17

Talk about snail mail!!

Reply to
Rob V

No, that's Capitol they can use to offset debt or invest for 30 days.

Reply to
Mark

Thanks for the headsup. While it is obviously better than answering phone queries, I did not expect to see Home Depot providing the ability to check on the status of a gift card submission online ... handy.

Reply to
Swingman

Item Description Date Received Date Shipped Estimated Arrival Date $80 Gift Card ($199 +) 10/25/2003 11/17/2003 12/17/2003 (est.)

Woo-hoo! My purchase was almost all K's.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Dont uh just love rebates....

Reply to
Leon

can someone please tell me how i, too, can share in this?

thanks!

Reply to
FDawg

if you have to ask, you're too late.