I need HD Handtool Gift Card Promotion form

Wreckers:

I went and bought my $200 worth of K-bodies yesterday. Unfortunately, they either had run out or had removed all of the hand tool gift card promotion forms.

"No problem," I said to myself. I'll simply stop at one of the OTHER two HD's on my way home.

No Joy. Apparantly the overnight drones removed all of them, though the Credit Card promotion that expires the same day still has forms handy.

Anyway, to make a short story long, if anyone has a form and a scanner and could send me a .pdf of the form, I'd appreciate it. This email address is legit.

Alternatively, I'll take a hard copy. Email me for the address.

Thanks in advance.

Charles, who's SWMBO approved the expense PROVIDED he got the gift card.

Reply to
Charles Krug

Got one. Thanks to Bob S.

Charles