Anyone in Mid West looking for a big Jointer

24" Northfield -
" Northfield -
Sonny
Reply to
Sonny

That 24" looks like an aircraft carrier.

Reply to
G Ross

The 12" is no longer available.

Cut the 24" in half?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

On the other hand, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com could have used this to get his band saw closer to his shop. ;-)

DerbyDad03

Close but the bandsaw was taken care of some time back. I put two, twin-2x8s from one wall to the other, then hung a hoist between the two beams.

It also came in handy lifting a lathe so I could put it together. Adding a second, chain hoist, to lift the bed evenly made things easier. It didn't help getting it from the truck into the basement. Even though it's a walk-out, it got "interesting".

Reply to
krw