Subject Author Posted Replies

Another case for the Expanding Foam Archive....
<>Nick WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT: Urologists who detailed the incident in Urology Case Reports said the man waited three weeks to seek medical attention.
18
18

Applying mortar underwater
I'm trying to point up the gaps between some large slates that form the inner face of a wildlife pond. I'm using a Hanson M6 sand/cement mortar. But even though I make up the mix fairly stiff, the...
22
22

LEAVING
I AM HERE TO SAY GOODBYE TO THE GROUP FOR A LITTLE WHILE ... WHICH I LOVE SO MUCH! MY WIFE SAYS I'M IN THIS GROUP EVERY 20 SECONDS AND SHE CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! WE ARGUED AND SHE TOLD ME TO CHOOSE...
15
15

Vaillant combi DHW needing tweaking
So finally changed the aqua sensor on the boiler. As described the old one was clearly damaged - with a bit of plastic (presumably) stopping the impeller spinning correctly. With new sensor in place,...
6
6

Re: Strange triangular security bit
:-)

So Amazon/Visa may have come to an agreement!
Surprise - after all those warnings from Amazon to say that Visa credit cards will no longer be accepted after 19th January they have changed their minds, at least temporarily. I've just got an E-Mail...
26
26

Boiler efficiency
With the current interest in energy prices, would this be an appropriate time to discuss boiler settings? I think we all understand the linked concepts of building insulation, ventilation and...
21
21

Brilliant
Subscribe to our channel, we are releasing our trailer for a follow-up animation soon! Thank you for your support. Follow us on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mitsi.studio/ Our studio is selling...
4
4

Hex bit holder problem
I have three or four bit holders similar to this one:- of them releases the bit by pulling the sleeve back towards the drill that it's mounted in, the others release the bit by pulling the sleeve away...
4
4

Strange triangular security bit - any ideas what it may be called?
I am trying to get into a cordless battery case without destroying it. As far as I can see (they're down rather deep holes) the anti-tamper screws that hold it together have triangular socket heads...
26
26

Jaguar XF 'Bonnet Open' fix
My god. I've heard people being quoted £400 to fix this Red Warning Message that stops you locking the car... ..shouldn't have slammed the bonnet so hard after filling up with screenwash. Took me a...
1
1

CO2 alarm - sensor out of date, battery backup in date.
Ei261ENRC Carbon Monoxide Alarm I've just noticed that the sensor should have been changed in 2018. The whole unit is due for change in 2023 (I assume because the built in Li battery backup is out of...
7
7

Win 10 pro not file sharing with other PCs.
I have a desktop PC running Win 10 and with a cable connection to my LAN. Laptop with Win 10 Pro connected via wi-fi to the same LAN. The desktop 'sees' the laptop on the network, and I can do file...
26
26

Bluetooth earphones
I'm using my Apple iMac Retina 4K to watch DVD's and thus escape from the sitting room where SWMBO is watching sport, a subject I detest. I'm using a set of bluetooth earphones made by "cowin", but...
23
23

shocking diy
Have you thought of living in a more substantial house? Owain
14
14