Rail needed

I need to build a narrow trolley, say 30cm wide and 100cm deep 74cm high. to sit on four trolley casters.

It would sit behind a sideboard and be pulled out to change or examine its contents, probably liquor.

I want it to be affixed to some kind of rail, perghaps two. One near the top and one at the bottom. Something like an alluminium curtain rail I suppose.

I just can't pin down a sensible description to find a source.

Reply to
pinnerite

Have a look at these wardrobe hanger rails on Amazon

on Ebay
The oval ones might be better for your purpose.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

  1. wood
  2. scrapyard
Reply to
Animal

Wardrobe door track?

Reply to
Robin

Not rails, but drawer runners?

Reply to
Clive Arthur

19 inch rackmount sliders ?.

John Rumm bought a load of them from somewhere

Reply to
Andrew

You can get bottom-mount drawer slides (go under a drawer or at the bottom corners of it), but most 19" rack hardware is side mount. I've not seen anything that's top mount, although maybe just bottom-mount is sufficient?

The other thought for top and bottom was sliding door hardware, like patio doors. I'm not sure where you get that that isn't part of a door, though.

Theo

Reply to
Theo