anybody remember this eye test machine ?

jim.gm4dhj

It's pretty much all there in the description.

Reply to
R D S

Not found at Specsavers in my experience.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Probably pointless then!

Reply to
R D S

Nope.

Reply to
Davey

Reply to
Jim gm4dhj ...

"Esophoria is an eye condition involving inward deviation of the eye, usually due to extra-ocular muscle imbalance. It is a type of heterophoria."

"Heterophoria is an eye condition in which the directions that the eyes are pointing at rest position, when not performing binocular fusion, are not the same as each other, or, "not straight". This condition can be esophoria, where the eyes tend to cross inward in the absence of fusion; exophoria, in which they diverge; or hyperphoria, in which one eye points up or down relative to the other."

"Sir, you need a wheel alignment..."

Marty Feldman comes to mind :-)

Paul

Reply to
Paul

There was a teacher when I was in high school who had this condition.

Naturally his nickname was Eisiah

Reply to
Andrew

What description? Anyway, anyone remember those heavy frames they used to put on your face with drop in lenses. I could never decide which was best, but then they did not know my retina was shot back then. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

NO never got that far with me. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I only need to think back to this morning whenI had an eye test for new glasses.

Reply to
charles

what caused your eye problems ?

Did staring at CRT tubes too closely have anything to do with it ?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

I hate eye tests, my eyes are variable. Sometimes I can read the tiniest print on my small Iphone, sometimes I struggle even with reading glasses. The tests, just seem to take an instantaneous assessment.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

It's a lion, in one frame/picture and a cage in the other. The idea was to adjust, until you saw the lion squarely in the cage.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

indeed

Reply to