Reply to
Cab

That was lame, even for you.

Reply to
Steve Firth

No I didn't and you are as well.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Heh, that's the first time I've seen someone professionally troll (or is that troll for professional reasons?).

Well, there are certain scanners I wouldn't use to read them.

Reply to
Cab

Punitive damages would imply something over and above.. compensation is what it says.. compensating you for loss.

Reply to
dennis

Seriously though, the only thing that's stopping us from having a system where we can walk straight out with the trolley and calculate the total in less than a few seconds, is the price of RFID tags.

Reply to
Cab

That's TOG through and through.

Reply to
Cab

You should try shopping if you have any special requirements.. for instance I have to eat low fat which rules out M&S as virtually all their processed food is *full* of fat (even their low fat foods are not low fat!). I suppose that is why people like the taste.. other supermarkets have reduced the fat so you think its lower quality.

M&S fresh food is rubbish too.. they don't have the turnover of my local ADSA so it suffers and there is far less choice in M&S.

My local Tesco treats the customers with contempt.. they frequently misprice stuff or put it on the wrong shelf, etc. and they don't like it if you complain that its misleading. I can't be bothered to drive the mile to get there anymore.

My local Lidl has good quality fresh food but somewhat limited processed food, but at least the service is the best around here with no queues and friendly staff.

I guess your views reflect your experiences and you should try shopping in the stores you comment on first.

Reply to
dennis

Better reading skills than you, though, it seems.

Oh, last night, all of a sudden, the German server told me I could no longer post and could only read postings. I thought that my sub was due, and realised I hadn't told the Germans of my new email addie, so fired them off a quick email.

This morning, everything was back to normal, and I have just received this from a Servin' German:

"You were posting more messages than usual and tripped the automatic spamming protection. This is not supposed to happen in cases such as yours, but yesterday there was no admin present to increase the default limit, which I've done only now. Sorry about that."

Made me grin. It was all down to this thread.

Reply to
totallydeadmailbox

Stop talking about yourself.

Reply to
:Jerry:

"The Older Gentleman" wrote in message news:1idxqyz.1x9ky33ojwo0iN% snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk...

STOP talking about yourself alll the time.

Reply to
:Jerry:

Prove it...

Reply to
:Jerry:

Best you shut up then....

Reply to
:Jerry:

You really don't like facts do you?...

Reply to
:Jerry:

Yes you are.

Reply to
:Jerry:

I have images of men in white coats telling you that it's time for your next course of electric shock therapy if you don't stop trolling Usenet!

Reply to
:Jerry:

troll

Reply to
:Jerry:

Do you really think that they would be doing so if Icland were making pots of money at those locations?!...

Reply to
:Jerry:

The truth hurts you then?

Reply to
:Jerry:

The other problem is that the anti-GM lot could be scanning from across the carpark, and targetting anyone buying mutant-soya-based junk food with a custard pie cannon, as if they were a Septic tourist with a GPS-enabled psychometric passport.

Reply to
platypus