OT: We're all gonna die

Anyone else share my rather gloomy analysis?

Cursitor Doom

If you mean your analysis and conclusion that we're all going, then yes indeed, of course. Nothing more certain, I'm afraid.

Ant.

Reply to
anonymousrapscallion

Well I hope not, I've not arranged sex with anyone for ages. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I'd watch out. There are people in another thread trying to get rid of you.

Reply to
Tim Streater

It's polite to indicate what is at the end of a link. TW

Reply to
TimW

Nope. I much prefer the analysis by the Last Poets..

The Natural Philosopher

A couple of crap anti-(Vietnam) war protest songs.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

you mean eve of destruction 1965 !, wow that was some prediction.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I hope to combine the two events.

Reply to
Halmyre

Do you have proof of that?

Reply to
ARW

I head Eve of Destruction on the radio the other day for the first time in ages.

Why haven't they played it recently? I think it's damn good.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Because it?s fifty years old ,the flower power generation are beginning to push up their own daisies and it doesn?t suit the safe boring playlists of semi automated radio stations selling detergent to contributors of Mumsnet.

Gets played reasonably often on some of the non profit internet based stations such as Caroline Flashback aimed at listeners of that era who want to listen to the music of their youth.

GH

Reply to
Marland

I think its emotionally biased bigoted drivel frankly.

As were most of the 'protest songs' of that era.

All part of the Russian funded general attack on democracy using nuclear scare paranoia.

The Russians lost the economic war, byut they won the propaganda war, and Dave Plowman is the result.

Another cold war victim.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

More than 108 billion people have lived on earth. So far, none has proved to be immortal, so the odds are definitely in favour of that being right. :-)

Reply to
Nightjar

But if you are a climatolgist, that still means you *can't be sure*..

:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

But it only takes one not to die!

Reply to
ARW

ITYM Dmitry Itskov who is hoping for digital eternal life:

Martin Brown

And his Name is Jesus Christ. JEREMY CORBYN

Hail the new Messiah, Risen from the Dead ashes of Communism!.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You couldn't make this up. Except you just have.

Which meds are you on today, Turnip? They seem to have sorted your finger troubles, but made your 'thinking' even more muddled. Which I didn't think possible.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Jesus didn't die did he ?

Reply to