OT more news for livers tolie about.

You snipped and lost context. [snip]

Pissing and moaning here is campaigning? [snip]

That is what makes it possible to make decisions. You know, having sense and courage of convictions.

Oh dear. The EQ crap again. Can't wait for the left/right brain sides. Too bad yours is up the back. [snip]

Or giving me lower taxes.

Reply to
Richard

Surely not now? Didn't that nice Mr Farage promise we'd get back control?

Or could it be he meant control by the likes of him? If so, gawd save us all.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Where did I say it was? However, it is *discussing* it and that can often be the start.

Quite possibly. Luckily I'm not part of a persecuted minority so I don't.

"the courage to do what one believes is right"

Which in this case translates into 'I think my guesses are better than the other ~50% of the voters of those who also guessed?'

You might be able to vote on your 'beliefs', I'd prefer facts.

Of course you would say that, classic left brainer response.

There you are, you didn't have to wait that long did you. ;-)

Except that isn't the case for anyone is it.

You don't live in the UK then?

Ok, you *say* you have or will be enjoying 'lower taxes'. If it's a fact, please tell us why (without bringing 'beliefs' into it)?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Seriously, 'yeah, right'.

Funny that, most people would consider someone going for the 'safe option' as being socially responsible and not just an arrogant reckless gambler or cult believer?

Of course you did, then went with your beliefs instead of waiting / pushing for more facts.

Good for her?

WhyTF did you feel the need to say that (like it matters to what we are discussing here)? Did that help you justify her vote somehow?

I'm living mine fine thanks and generally making choices based on facts, not some fantasy 'beliefs' system.

You know, English. Where are you from btw?

No s*1t Sherlock. You are on fire now eh!

And they were ... ? Give me just one point that was important to your beliefs, the likelihood of you getting it and to what percentage. Give me some real answers not just hot air.

Did you mean to say, 'won't evolve' (as it likely will)?

Exactly ... but there could be a final solution voted for by a supermajority that is more likely to satisfy 'most people'. You seem happy that just 1/3rd of the electorate voted leave?

Is that a threat?

You need to look up 'discussion', Dick.

We all may have lost ... but let's see what it was we were all voting for first (something they are only working on *now*) then we might be able to make an *educated guess*, rather that just toss a coin and 'believe' like you did.

Hey, you are serious, let me laugh in your face even louder, troll: HAHAHAHAhahaha!!!

Cheers, T i m.

Reply to
T i m

I don't recall compromises being part of the Campaign, TBH. I was one of the many that simply voted out to get out; Leave meaning Leave, deal or no deal never came into it prior to the vote. It's just something the Remoaners (who have zero respect for democracy and should up-sticks and f*ck off to China) have conjured up to try to impede our exit.

I killfiled the idiot. He didn't care enough to vote on the matter so AFAIC he has no voice now.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Of course you don't, why would you?

Of course it didn't, why would it?

Ohh, princess, you can't justify your own reckless and senseless gamble so you think that's what democracy actually is and *everone else) should go away! Brilliant!

Translation: "e called me out to give even one fact to back up my BS and I couldn't ... so I ran and hid!"

Awww, bless. Don't you find all the sand runs into that hollow head of yours?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Re-read your sentence beginning "Then it's already..." Please try to understand the words you write, and the responses in context.

Reply to
Richard

I don't trust any politician.

Reply to
Richard

We'd still be living in caves in Ethiopia without risk takers.

The need for clarification is based on the fact that remainers are continually trying to make out that anyone who wants to exit the EU is educationally stunted or a benefit scrounger. No-one has to justify their vote, it is just fools like you who complain that a vote had the outcome contrary to what they voted for. Oh dear, you didn't - so basically you really do have no say.

So, when are you emigrating?

Pray tell, what business of yours that is? However, since you asked, South Hampshire - 6 degrees right now, slight breeze and sunny spells.

There was not a belief. The referendum asked whether I wanted to stay in or get out. I voted out. Politicians are slimy creatures, akin to yourself. There is always a compromise.

No, I meant to say it will evolve and that is what I said. Are you stupid?

Yes. Hey, don't misunderstand (like you ever would!), I'm not singing and dancing. I am satisfied that the referendum was held. The result is what it was. If it had been different, I'd just shrug and accept it. OOI, do you have a nervous breakdown every time something doesn't go the way you wanted? Stamp your pudgy feet much when you were a spoiled brat?

Are you stupid?

No need. You need to stop pissing and moaning.

I voted to exit the EU. No belief required there. Simple question, simple answer. You know, like a fact.

Ooohhh.

Reply to
Richard

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

You must have believed the likes of Farage to vote leave. Otherwise simply a vote for the unknown. Change at any cost. Absolute madness.

I can imagine someone starving making that sort of choice. But that doesn't apply here.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And some people seem to want to take us back there again.

But you aren't talking to 'remainers', you are talking to me who didn't vote either way.

Correct, they don't have to, but it is interesting to see if they can.

Because it wasn't democratic, whatever the outcome.

Yup, a Brexiteers idea of democracy. OOI, the guy (David Davis) tak "Countries which cannot change their minds ?cease to be democracies?.

We haven't left the EU yet, we don't know what the exit deal is yet, the split across the country hasn't changed yet.

When are you going to grow up?

Because you questioned my use of English. I thought you might not be a native English speaker (that would explain it).

And native to English?

The outcome is so far.

No?!

Good for you. Now try actually answering the question?

Grow up.

Quite, and back to my question ... of the things you voted for with your binary Yes / No vote, what things were important to *you*, how many of those things do you think you are going to se happen and what percentage of those things (the level / strength) do you think you are going to get? It should be a pretty straightforward question to answer as you are obviously proud you voted Leave and presumably (hopefully) did so for some actual *reasons*?

I was just checking ... so you actually accept it won't even stay what you voted it to be!

If I carry on trying to get some actual answers out of you, probably yes.

Ok.

Ok.

Ok.

Mate I *really* DGAF what the result was, what I really care about is that it represented the will of the people, when it clearly didn't .

See above.

Grow up.

Look, if you don't have the answers and are just trolling (that I suspect is the case), you simply don't need to reply.

Was that a yes or a no then? Come on, you are good at answering those.

Grow up.

No, who would have known!

Whoosh.

Yup, an analogue question guised as a binary one.

It wasn't a fact is was a grey question where only black or white answers were allowed. You have still *no idea* just how grey the final outcome will be as it is nowhere near decided yet.

So, fact or just more fiction from you?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

[snip]

That's a downright lie.

Reply to
Richard

Yes, Here it is again:

"Mate I *really* DGAF what the result was, what I really care about is that it represented the will of the people, when it clearly didn't ."

Still a fact and it's a shame that's the only bit you managed to respond to, after distorting it. Coward.

Because I'm not into politics, all I care about is that whatever we do, it's deemed before we do it and (ideally) experienced after we've done it to be the best thing for 'most people'.

That may or may not be whatever your hunches suggest to you are the 'right thing'. Some of us would like some proof, not just a 3rd partly look though your crystal ball.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Learned that tactic from you. Get over it.

Reply to
Richard

No you didn't. The only time I snip is for brevity, I always try to leave the context in and mark what I cut with a

You did NONE of those:

Me: Mate I *really* DGAF what the result was You: That's a downright lie."

Lying coward.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

[snip]

not always

and mark what I cut with a

That is another outright lie [snip] = N.B. Nothing after the [snip] immediately above was actually snipped.

[snip]
Reply to
Richard

That's why I added 'try' left brainer.

Oh ... It's so hard trying to hold these slippery left brained liers still. I didn't say you don't mark it with a 'snip' but that you didn't put one in after the bit you snipped and before your comment.

No, but there was below ...

This is what I wrote as a reply:

[...]

This is what you left in and responded to:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > >

[snip]

That's a downright lie.

So, there was loads below what you snipped yet there was no indication from you that you had snipped my paragraph in half, removing key context.

You are a lying cowardly snake.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m