OT: Meat eaters licence (update).

Ah. So you're a bird/butterfly. OK.

Reply to
Richard

If you like .... but either way, still better than a stupid troll (given you didn't seem able to answer the question yourself).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I see equal value. Both are ridiculous arguments. The only difference is Spike knows his was ridiculous whereas you don't. He probably eats meat so has an adequate intake of B12.

Why don't you ask him if that was his reason? Once again you seem to be able to think for others. You can't.

Reply to
Fredxx

Well, I'm the red figure in the picture. I guess I'm not quite as egotistical as you, but you *will* disagree.

Reply to
Richard

It is precisely our makeup, except in a higher social system and striving for efficiency the production of meat on our plates has been industrialised.

It's no more godlike than a cat hunting and eating meat.

Nature intended for animals like us and cats to "dismiss" animals. When you understand that you will be able to move forward.

If nature had intended for us not to make guns we wouldn't have any.

In much the same way if nature hadn't intended for us to fly we wouldn't have made planes.

The only BS is from someone who thinks a piece of paper will improve animal welfare, whereas some of us promote the stunning of animals before slaughter.

There is no other natural way for man to achieve the required levels on B12 intake.

You seem permanently in denial that this is truly the case.

Are we going to ned a license to drink water now? But you will never see this suggestion is as stupid as yours.

In terms of brain mass to body mass I belong to the group of mammals that has the highest on the planet.

You're not doing a very good job if you truly want to improve animal welfare.

Your argument has progressed to the ridiculous stage. I would be happy to be dropped off in the ocean with a ship. If I was pathetic compared with the *natural* abilities of nearly every other living creature I wouldn't be eating them!

Quite, and in another subthread I also mentioned China's attempt to reduce the increase in world population.

If you want to improve the environment why not campaign for the same rather than inflict your way of life onto others, which is blatantly your primary purpose.

And if you want to improve the lot of animals in the abattoir then campaign for the stunning of animals so they are not left upside down bleeding to death while alive. You're just using the excuse of cruelty to force your values onto those around you but you simply can't see this, or don't want to.

I'm no more limited to you where you keep pets in captivity.

I would have issue for the man sentenced to a life sentence to opt for the death penalty.

An admission I was right. I have no desire to torture animals any more than you do so in keeping pets.

I'm not the one trolling saying I need a piece of paper to improve animal welfare.

It's a plain fact, meat products are the only natural way for us to maintain a sufficient intake of B12. You don't seem to like the truth.

It's a plain fact, meat products are the only natural way for us to maintain a sufficient intake of B12. Anyone who believe otherwise is in denial and probably lacking in B12

Yes, we eat animal products.

Was that the answer you didn't to hear?

Your head is well and truly stuck in the sand.

I repeat part you snipped: So you agree animal welfare isn't important for you. You don't give a damn how animals are killed and don't want to stipulate the stunning of animals so they are not left upside down bleeding to death while alive. You don't come across as a decent person, but someone who want to impose their own values on others around them.

Reply to
Fredxx

More denial.

Reply to
Fredxx
<snip more trolling>
Reply to
Fredxx

If there was a circle of men you would be the "godlike" one in the middle. But of course you wouldn't be able to see that. Perhaps you could and call me a troll? The truth can be very painful.

Reply to
Fredxx

You told me that I get the 'Do you wish to continue' message after I'd told you that I did not. That's not a suggestion I was wrong, it's you telling me I'm wrong. You then make up some some stuff about what I might have done which AFAICS is pure invention.

And what do you as the resident polymath think it says about you that you toss in as so often a personal insult?

Reply to
Robin
<snip pointless, OT trolling bs>

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

*You* puked up the post as a reply to one from 15th July which started this thread. *You* are the troll.
Reply to
Richard

So according to you, we are not herbivores.

Reply to
Spike

Other than there is nothing in the videos that would stop me eating meat?

Reply to
ARW

Oh you silly silly troll.

It was an OT post (clearly marked) as an update (clearly marked) with further relevance to a reply a *reasonable person* (not weirdo cantankerous troll like you) made to my first post on the subject and containing a link to the additional / relevant information (Youtube video) that linked directly to said reasonable persons reply.

Not the completely irrelevant OT Bullshit you (and your kind) can only seem to come out with.

If you don't like ... or can't understand or keep up with my posts, I suggest you learn about killfiles.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

No, not according to me, we just aren't (troll).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Thank you for 1) watching it and 2) your straight answer.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Sound like the light is at the end of the tunnel, that you're agreeing we were never designed/created/evolved to eat just plants.

Reply to
Fredxx

When you believe all those around you are either trolls or spouting BS it's time to look closer to home at the true weirdo.

<snip>

Pot, kettle and black comes to mind.

Reply to
Fredxx

*You* are the troll. Merely regurgitated the old shit to provoke a response so that you could spout your same old shit and vitriol.
Reply to
Richard

Oh Dicky Dicky Dicky.

That could have been the case had I not:

1) Marked it OT: (<<<< MASSIVE clue there, for anyone who isn't a thick troll). 2) Not reiterated the subject in the title. 3) Not added 'update' in the title 4) Not referenced a previous reply introducing the new / pertinent slant. 5) Highlighting *exactly* what it was all about.

How many opportunities does someone as thick as you really need to know to just:

1) Not open it. 2) Not read it. 3) Not feel the need to reply to it (several times)!

and in so doing, demonstrate just how much of a stupid troll you are!

Well done you (and thanks for playing)! ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m