MY SUMMER MEAT

This summer, on account of rising meat prices, me and Pleasance will be shopping at Food-4-Less, America's low price leader for posh groceries.

Like you didn't already know that.

Reply to
Colonel Edmund J. Burke

I served. I'm a Nam Era vet, honorable discharge. Stolen Vallor is a fraud and jealous of our service.

Somebody said he's was a Coastie. That's not really serving. It's more like playing like a sailor.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

You misspelled "valor" (or "valour").

"vallor" is the name of a navy cryptosystem we used in the USCG back in the day.

Non sequitur.

Actually, not many people know the Guard is more elite than the Marines -- and the boot camp, "A" schools, and "C" schools reflect that.

Reply to
vallor

I know many marines who would challenge you on that.

Reply to
Skeeter

Well, it's actually an apples-to-oranges thing in some respects.

Found a video that talks about it:

vallor

Greg, that diksucker Vallor shall in the future be called Stolen Vallor.

Reply to
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
<...>

PWN3D!!!

Reply to
invalid unparseable
<...>

The only thing you're sure of is the location of every liquor store in a 20-mile radius from your Section 8, housing.

LOL

Reply to
invalid unparseable

LOLOL!! <SMACKDOWN!>