New MOT test coming in.

I doubt it, a lot of basements would be fraud otherwise.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Councils think everything must be reported to them. They said I'd need permission to erect a garden fence! I ignored them.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Maybe expensive because the mint condition item is so rare because everyone who had one played with it.

It's impossible to predict what low/medium priced item will become a future expensive collectable, and when.

If an item is sold as new with a "collectable" tag the chances that in anyone's lifetime the item will always be worth less than the price paid for it.

Reply to
alan_m

They're not allowed* to use the MOT equipment to do an unofficial test. They can do a "pre-MOT" but that's mostly just a visual check that you could do yourself.

  • Unless this has changed with the new rules.
Reply to
Rob Morley