More about Key Bridge, but only because it's interesting

More about Key Bridge, but only because it's interesting. explosives to be used.

micky

Let's hope they don't call the Oregon Dep't of Transportation...

Reply to
danny burstein

LOL

Reply to
micky

invalid unparseable

I've used FB for 10 or 20 years and now it won't let me log in. My password is not enough and it wants to send a code to my cellphone, which is turned off and downstairs. It finally agreed to send a code to my email. What a pain.

Reply to
micky

I don't see why Fecesbook needs two-factor authentication. OTOH, I've never used it, so perhaps there's more to it than I realize.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

micky wrote on 5/9/2024 3:24 PM:

I simply clicked on the X at the right top corner to close the sign-in panel to see the video. Why do you always do things the hard way?

Reply to
invalid unparseable

That's a good idea. Perhaps I was influenced because a couple days ago it insisted I log in.

I was wondering if this is a friendly joke or an unwarranted barb, and the baseless word "always" tends to make it the second.

Reply to
micky