D-type right angle backshells

I know I've seen a right angle backshell for a 25-way D type that bends down rather than sideways, but I can't find one at all. Anyone got any ideas (I've tried RS, Farnell, CPC, Digikey and Electrospeed so far).

Thanks

Chris

ASCII sketch of what I mean:

Standard backshell: XX XX=cable ___| |__ / \ | | |_________| """"""""" ""=pins

"normal" right angle:

_____________ | X | ___X |_________| """""""""

I want: _________ | XX | where the cable comes out | XX | of the screen towards you. |_________| """""""""

Reply to
Chris Hodges

Onesies. Take a IDC socket, plug in some cable, and solder to the cable end.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Looks like I might have to do something like that. Messy though, even if there is space to make the join properly.

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hodges