Better get an allotment or a second hand refrigerated truck?

UK wants to make electrical appliances only suitable for 240v and fitted with a 13 amp plug sold to EU countries. Requiring any such export to conform to a standard different from ours is unfair.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yep, have no tariffs on stuff that is imported. No need to negotiate to do that.

That should be left to the importers to decide who is offering the product that the importer wants to buy, no need for any government shiny bum to be involved at all.

The negotiation

No trade deal ever requires anyone to buy anything.

Don?t need one with the commonwealth countries that used to be able to export to Britain. They will continue to buy what they still buy from Britain. Britain doesn?t have anything that they don?t already sell them that they will start buying more of instead of from Japan, Korea, China etc. It still does produce quite a bit of the best in the world like aircraft engines and docos and drama. No need for any trade deal to see them keep buying that stuff.

Reply to
lopt

Similar sort of thinking a childless idiot put to me about why should his taxes pay for education.

At least we now know you fully support the illegal drug industry. No surprise there.

Reply to
Richard

You are full of crap as usual. More project fear bollix..

Reply to
harry

When you hear the word "expert", you know it's bollocks. They train at the same place as astrologers.

Reply to
harry

The sad thing is that I can believe that. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

The extraordinary thing is te gullibility of remainers who actually believe propaganda like that.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The way it does already.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The stuff I already eat from the UK, from africa, frimn new zealand..

Id tre EU puts an embargo on food for political purooses it will be dead within a year.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The old argument from authority.

I wonder who employs those 'experts' and who made them 'experts'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yup.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yup.

Or I wonder what Europe will do with the surplus it will suddenly find it has.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'd assume from the £35bn we wont be sending the EU...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yeah, and Iceland isn't in the EU anyway :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I expect they put towels under the trees to catch the fruit first.

Owain

(Yes, I know broccoli doesn't grow on trees...)

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

We have discussed this before. If this actually happens the government would have to resign. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Ah, that would fix it (unless you are suggesting we can all share their stockpiled lunches)? ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

well definately *not* anyone already on the property ladder, massively so in the case of the South East and London in particular.

Reply to
Andrew

Read up on Darwin Old bean,

Then google Eskimos and vitamin C

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

United One stands

Divide and Conquer, cash is what Brexit is about, simple as that. Those with power over the media spread lies and hate as a tool to boost profits even higher.