Angle grinder

The Medway Handyman

which is a common form of entertainment in many nightclubs.

I seem to have led a sheltered life!

Reply to
djc

formance, which is a common form of entertainment in many nightclubs.

What idiots - the sparks from an angle grinder are lethal - lead to the fire that killed my father 20+ years ago.

Reply to
robgraham

That's a straw man argument if ever I saw one.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

That's a bit contrived, but quite clever. Ummmmm, 8 out of 10?

Reply to
GB

Do you think any of that is in good taste? - I certainly don't. Is it reasonable at all to create humour out of someone's death, let alone a parent?

Reply to
robgraham

Not funny but don't wear man made fibre overalls on this job.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

You are right. My commiserations on the loss of your father.

Reply to
GB

why not?

Gotta larf or you will end up crying.