Hands Up. Which one of you is this??

Surely they have some way to know the goods are actually from the store. i thought things had some form of destroyable part of the price ticket?

Also, if this has been going on for that long its says nothing for their internal communication between branches does it.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

LOL!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

For at least the last 5 years my local Wickes won't refund even own label stuff without a receipt.

This was triggered by a spate of power tool thefts. The scroats would take a trolley outside in to the garden stuff area, chuck the power tools over the fence into the bushes & retrieve them under cover of darkness.

Next day they returned to the store for a refund. Wickes twigged they were refunding more power tools than they were selling.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The fences around the garden section of my local Wickes are about 6m high, with inward facing razor wire overhangs. I wondered why they needed fences like that.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Reply to