how come harry and co haven't posted about this gang of criminals like they do when they aren't white?

Perhaps because their victims weren't exclusively of another culture ? I don't know if that's true but if you refuse to analyses a problem properly, you will never fix it.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

Yep we got our own paedophiles. But why import more people who worship a paedophile? Whose cult book advocates it?

Reply to
harry

Well, as you know, the Quoran and the Talmud both do. But paedophilia is rife in the Catholic church as well, where there is no 'authority' for it. So... your question doesn't really get us anywhere.

Reply to
Julian Barnes