Another one bites the dust

A bit harsh, but a burglar deserves all he gets, imo.

Grimly Curmudgeon

Guys... You had to be there to understand. Yes, the police have a job to do and... Follow proper procedure... and carry out enquires... And blah blah blah. Doing it without the proverbial size 12's might just help them in their cause.

The CT was not alone when he attended the building. Several community types were with him. All of them were do-gooder types (in a positive way).

Common sense and an 'I'm sorry sir but please have a cup of sugared tea for the shock while I ask you some necessary questions' would have been better than- there's loads of us here now and I don't quite know what to do next so I'll get all threatening with you.

Like-I-said... You had to be there to understand what I'm getting at.

Reply to
Dean Heighington

ptember.org...

Nope maybe the caretaker had to be there but he didn't have to answer any questions and had the right to a lawyer but the police would have preferred to deal with him defenceless. Or at the station where they Can bug the conversations the suspect has.

PTN: Say nothing even if you are innocent. Go to the lawyer's office to discuss what then happens. Don't say anything to the police.or on police premisses.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer