Another task for an angle grinder?

(man with d-lock round his neck after stag do, firefighters struggle to cut it)

Reply to
Clive George

It's a very good advertisement for the bike lock, though.

Reply to
Davey

Well, children will be children.

At least he was not handcuffed naked to a lamp post. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Interesting question: should the BBC (who are supposed to carry no adverts) have (as they did) edited the brand out of the picture in the news article? Compare with the picture in

which shows the brand name (?Magnum Plus?) clearly.

Reply to
Jon Fairbairn

In message , Jon Fairbairn writes

Shades of Blue Peter. Christopher Trace making something clever out of old washing up liquid bottles which had been carefully disguised even though everyone knew they were Fairy Liquid bottles.

Reply to
News

I don't know about "should", but I'm glad they did. It could easily have been a publicity stunt.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

You use cling film these days

Handcuffs are so old ways.