Proper trick or treat

Well a trick for the kids and a treat for the adults

ARW

I can see now where this idea of the American brat comes from. All true apparently!

Reply to
harry

I can see now where this idea of the American brat comes from. All true apparently!

I detest Americans. No more of this shit Adam.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Hardly

How can you call septics a race?

They are a bunch of mongrels just like the english

BTW, he detests antipodeans too

as do we all ...

Reply to
geoff

True. Heed the words of Bill Murray from 'Stripes':

"We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts!"

-- Halmyre

Reply to
Halmyre