Bang!

"Air freshener causes car to explode in B&Q car park in Southend."

Could have happened with anything, a spark from the ignition key etc. Air fresheners shouldn't be giving off explosive gases!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

This was eight days ago. Anybody who reads the news knows all about it. Prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Correction, anyone bored enough to read every news article as it comes out. Get a hobby.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Already covered in this newsgroup when it happened

Reply to
alan_m

So sorry, I will make sure to spend time reading every single post from now on....

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Don't bother Hucker. Just f*ck off and die.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I don't read every news article. Prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

The question is why you read everything I post.....

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Well you read that one and I didn't.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Too busy with your paper round were you? Dated 6th September 2017. The date is displayed top left hand side of the article ------------ HTH. And you posted it here thinking that it was news. Prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Fire extinguisher hanger, ROTFPMSL!

Why does it have to be today to be news? What's the hurry?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

This is old news, I'm sure we had this here a few days ago. The weird thing is that a couple of years back on Myth Busters they investigated if this could happen and it was concluded that it was very unlikely without some sort of artificially induced help. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

You''re forgetting that his eyes are 50% up his face, so that means the information from his eyes has to travel all the way up to the top of his head, that is some journey and may well be resonsible for the 8 day delay. :-D

Reply to
whisky-dave

The owner of the car probably had 50 air fresheners.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Everybody's eyes are.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Brian. Hucker is the only poster that replies to The Colonel. That is confirmation of a sick, trolling, weak mind.

Brian Gaff wrote:

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

And yet you reply to me. Have a think of how stupid that makes you sound.

I'll explain it to you. If you're replying to someone you consider to be a total idiot, then by your own reasoning, that makes you one too.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword