Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: OT May's attack on free speech
Harry the khazar, who does not work and never contributed in a positive way (like all EEU and khazars, all parasites and White slave traders) talks about "free speech". Well the hate site jew watch....
10
10

Transfering Laptop Contents
I have worn through the touchpad on My current laptop (Compaq Elitebook 8440P running Win7 Pro 32 bit) To change the touchpad is a very major operation as it is integral with the inner case frame -...
10
10

How to remove smallish blood stains from a light grey carpet?
Question as title please. My wife has attempted removal using a damp cloth impregnated with Fairy Liquid, this had simply lightened the stains. Any ideas please?
10
10

Time based padlock?
Has anyone any idea if a product exists that can lock a bag or cupboard or zip and open at a set time? Ta peeps Steve
17
17

Controlling lawn weeds
We've got too many "cat's ear" weeds in one of the lawns to eradicate by hand so, with much regret, I'm tempted to use a selective post-emergent herbicide. I thought it would be easy to find and order...
18
18

OT: Banking oddity
Went to pay the rent on a church hall a group I'm treasurer for uses. I set up a current account just for this group with my own bank, Barclays. The rent is paid 12 weeks at a time and in advance....
34
34

Hot tip: Frying Flies
I caught one in the kitchen on my Poundland electric fly squatter, and held the killing button down for about 30 seconds. Small sparks, strong smell of burning fly flesh (yum, sanitary), but Mr fly...
6
6

OT:Hermes
I bought something on Ebay this evening and have finally convinced the seller to use Royal Mail - at extra cost to myself - rather than the dreaded Hermes or Yodel. (depending on where you live...
1
1

TV oddity
OK, its a now old Samsung analogue / digi plasma TV, but recently it has developed an oddity... Press Info and it shows the information for the previous program, rather than the current one. It is...
11
11

Boiler controls
OK so you can prioritise hot water with a simple diverter valve but don't jump in with a Heatmiser UH4 set up! The R. Cott. heating system now works but wasted 2 days of electrician time. Detail...
10
10

OT: Old Channel 4 dare program?
Does anyone remember the name of the Channel 4 program on about 15 years= ago where they paid =A3100 cash to random members of the public to do d= aring stuff? (Like swallowing spiders, having slime...
38
38

Using Firestone EPDM pond liner for flat garage roof.
Has anyone done this ?. Local garden centre sells it, so easier to purchase but they don't sell the adhesive that you need to make lap joints. I would also need something to finish the top of the...
7
7

Where to position smoke / CO alarm
Hi All My boiler is in the garage and because my daughter's bedroom is above the g arage, I want to fit a carbon monoxide/ smoke alarm in the garage to ensure the boilers are ok. Challenge is that...
29
29

So, these new MOTs ..
Couple of points caught my eye ... 1) Dangerously failed cars cannot be driven away (seems fair). So is there a storage charge ? What if a test station simply runs out of room after stacking a few...
141
141

Solved - removing wires from Molex connectors
Yeah drinking straws were one of the things I tried. Unfortunately they wer e too big and easily buckled. Also tried ball point pen refills, staples pu shed down the side, cut up milk bottle, the...
6
6