OT:Hermes

I bought something on Ebay this evening and have finally convinced the seller to use Royal Mail - at extra cost to myself - rather than the dreaded Hermes or Yodel. (depending on where you live anyway)
Here is the start of a Hermes review from Trustpilot
" I moved house and mailed everything I own via Hermes as it was cheaper than hiring a delivery van. This included all of my clothes, books, other items, and documents that I need to be able to work and cannot replace. [...] Unless you don't mind having your stuff stolen and getting lied to about it, I would recommend not using this company under any circumstances."
RosieL 7 reviews
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.myhermes.co.uk
It's not nice to laugh at human tragedy on this scale I know, but where do they get these people ?
michael adams
On 20/05/2018 23:28, michael adams wrote:

I've used Hermes for several eBay sales recently (clearing out ready to move house) no problems as yet!
Mike