Latest threads in Plumbingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is the flow rate of a waste valve different than a ball valve
No further details provided
1
1

which rtv gasket maker is ok to use on ABS drain
No further details provided

Tub is full of water but drain is clear
No further details provided

BAXI SOLO 3 BOILER MAKING A CLICKING NOISE AND ONLY BOILER LIGHT IS ON. PUMP WOR
baxi solo 3 60pf has the boiler light on and pump is working but it just makes a clicking noise and will not fire up?

does tinning flux go bad
No further details provided
1
1

Best connection system for PEX tubing?
I am just released how many different type of PEX system we have ... its hard to make right choice. Please share with your experience which type I need to choose?
1
1

I have a line from the gargage disposal that runs up to the sink - do I need thi
I want to replace my facet set in the kitchen but the extra hole in the counter is taken up by a hose coming from the garbage disposal. Do i need this?
1
1

what does mpt threading mean
No further details provided
1
1

I changed the torbeck valve and cleaning parts to make it flush, still not working! What could be a problem?
No further details provided

Sink waste over long distance
Hi, I'm slowly renovating an old cottage in the UK and want to switch the lounge into kitchen, and vice versa. I want to place the sink, and a dishwasher next to it, as shown on the image attached. My...

how do you drain a stop valve
No further details provided

How to connect old poly York water pipe to metric pipes
No further details provided

What the difference between PEX pipe and PVC pipe?
I am curios what the significant differences between two more popular plumbing pipe PEX pipe and PVC pipe?
3
3

Need to know where the pump wires go into my potterton ep2002 controller .
No further details provided

does the line coming off the pop off valve need to be a gravity line or can it run above the valve
No further details provided