Subject Author Posted Replies

Saving romex contd
This newsgroup does not allow attaching pics. You need to post them somewhere like and then post the URL link to them here. Photobucket
8
8

Never put Salt in a Flashlight
Never put Salt in a Flashlight. Because your flashlight will be charged with Salt and Battery!!!! :)
1
1

Wireless TV Interface
I myself don't know but I presume it's correct since it's on the Internets. Some of what it says it what you say, 59 is good for CCTV, but it says rg6 is better even for tv antennas. I wish I...
27
27

Ants in tub
Ants in tub. Nowhere else. Any idea why? Black carpenter. Pennsylvania. 1 or 2 per day.
3
3

coating steel pipe for rust protection?
We're installing some mounts for solar panels and it requires that 5" diameter steel pipes are embedded in concrete. I'm worried about the pipes rusting up. What's a good, anti-corrosion coating to...
18
18

OT stranger than fiction ...
Now days, the people would likely be jailed for environmental damage. Damaging a wet land.
3
3

Patching up lawn
On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 8:17:22 PM UTC-4, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote : in message news:vO-dnXKmW9a this project are (a) lazy and (b) cheap. I do not want to spend any more time or money on this...
6
6

presure washer repair
I have a Troy Bilt pressure washer. Recently, it kept loosing pressure. I found some repair videos on youtube , but can't find out how to put this unloader valve together again. The question I have is...
1
1

Scrap wood garden bench
Functional. Would make a good plant stand. You overbuilt the leg support and the strips in the front may actually interfere with some people's feet. If not sitting for a long time it is fine. For...
6
6

OT: Thunderbird filters
I don't filter crossposting. If the number of groups is small and relevant, I go ahead and reply if I see fit. If someone adds several groups that have nothing to do with the question... I just ignore...
5
5

disk imaging software
Maintaining a copy of all set up comps , with regular updates is my goal . Not that I have anything that special , but I have been tweaking and tuning these machines for years in some cases . I have...
21
21

Massive Air Bag recall (leave it to the government to make a website that wont load properly)
Please note that this page states that the list of impacted vehicles has not been updated to include vehicles impacted by the expanded recall: I quote: "NOTE: This list does not yet include vehicles...
5
5

Veneer Repair
I intend to replace a built in, 20+ year old refrigerator. There is currently a 3/8 inch (?) oak veener plywood panel, on an appearance side of our current unit. Over thiose many years, some of that...
6
6

Driveway Green Moss (Algae?) ?
Hello, Live in Mass. Have an Asphalt driveway that has a considerable amount of green Moss (algae ?) on it. Tried Chlorox, right from the jug. Makes the Moss look unhappy for a few days, then perks...
4
4

horizontal flat arches.
A picture sure woud help. It's hard to say if I'd like it without seeing it.
4
4