Subject Author Posted Replies

Hello every body
On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 12:23:37 +0000, lenorarwalton wrote in Welcome. There is a lot of off-topic junk posted, but if you freely use your filters you'll find good information.
4
4

OT. No more Beetles
I rode in one a couple of times and drove one about 50 yards to move it away from a loading dock. I would mind having an old Beetle. The new one was too cutesy and overpriced for my taste with the...
9
9

Home made stereo - too much bass?
Fuck off Hucker.
4
4

This should draw more libtards to California
> > Virgin Water?  You just invented the next bottled water product to hit America's supermarket shelves.
8
8

A Space Odyssey on the ground.
> When news broke about WPA2 and KRACK vulnerability, I tossed every WiFi device I had on the network and replaced them with Ethernet devices. As far as I can tell, Amazon still has not patched their...
2
2

On Topic: Insignia refrigerators
Most brands like that are made in China. If the price is really good it may be worth a risk, otherwise, stick with other known brands.
1
1

Gun laws in Mass
3
3

Faucet handle coming loose
The faucet handles for my bathroom sink work fine but I have this house guest that stays with me occasionally & when he does, he insists on pushing the faucet handles back beyond where they shut off...
4
4

Chickens as status symbols
or Diapered chickens. This is funny. I watched my mom butcher a lot of chickens when I was growing up. Ducks met their fate by her hand too. We had our own eggs, milk from a cow, and meat from...
5
5

$2358 per square foot
People have too much money.
7
7

Gulf of Mexico 7,000 years ago was about 30 feet lower
CO2 levels actually started rising 8000 years ago, with the climb of population and the 2 have been moving in unison since then. If you want to return to 1800s CO2 levels, scrub several billion off...
2
2

What is Life..
Life is not what you gather. Life is what you scatter. Share the seeds of knowledge, experience, honesty and respect. That is how you will be remembered and your spirit will live on.
1
1

Raising gun age to 21 is discrimination
Without it being law, who has the right to not sell a gun to a 20 year old? If you sell to a 25 year old you must sell to a 20 or 19 year old until it becomes law. You can choose to not sell guns at...
12
12

Bumpstocks are Awesome
I bought a Bumpstock, and connected it to my cock. Now I can fuck 17.8 women in the time it used to take to fuck only one woman. This is totally awesome!

Vibrations throughout the house.Any Ideas how to fix it? (2023 Update)
Here's another story about it: The descriptions are consistent with what I heard, ie sounds similar to a large diesel engine idling somewhere way off in the distance. I haven't heard it here anymore...
20
20