Who makes reliable microwave ovens now?

Hi All,
I have two Toshiba EM925A5A-BS Microwave Ovens on switched outlets (good thing).
One overheats and trips its thermal breaker. The top get really, really hot and you can only briefly touch it.
The other one decided to run on it own. (I threw the switch on the outlet.)
Who makes a reliable microwave oven now-a-days?
Many thanks, -T
On 7/29/2018 11:04 PM, T wrote:

There are only a few manufacturers of the many brands.
At work we had a couple of cheap $79 GE from WalMart and they held up rather well for a few years, still going strong in the break room. We have a GE OTR for over a dozen years.
For the counter, I'd probably buy what looks pretty for $100 or so.
On Sun 29 Jul 2018 08:17:52p, Ed Pawlowski told us...

The best we've ever owned is Panasonic. We gave an earlier model to a friend who has had it at last 10 years. Our current one we've had for at least 6-7 years.

Same - Same ... just a few years ago we replaced our < 20 year old ? > with a 1.2 cu.ft. Panasonic inverter with revolving platter, ~ $ 120. on sale. John T.

Two reliable for me, Sears big combo model over the stove. Panasonic Inverter, little model make high heat.
Greg