Hague Watermax brine tank problem

The brine tank in my Hague Watermax softener keeps backing up with salt water. I've blown out the lines, checked the float, replaced the brine valve assembly....nothing works. Any suggestions? I'm at my whits end on this. No Hague serve available in my area. Local water softener company specializes in Westinghouse, and is basically ignoring me because they have no clue either!
On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 03:44:02 GMT, CrazyCelt68

http://haguewater.ca/products/watermax/
" Even the texture of the cabinet is quality you can feel. "
John T.