I want a ahark

OT Shark thieves

Aquarium where you can pet the fish:

Police thought it was a hoax call because Shark Week on the Discovery Channel was last week.

What I think is interesting is that the camera is not fixed. Either someone was running the cameras or they are automated to follow a moving target. I think it's the first one, but they still didn't catch them before they left. Did get the license number and caught them later.

One under arrest, 2 about to be arrested.

Other hits tell slightly different story, regarding a bucket of bleach, which they seem to have poured into a tank with other fish, to empty the bucket, so they could put the shark in the bucket. Like I say, several versions. No fish died in the making of this theft.

News woman says the shark is not a predator. Then what does it eat, candy?

Reply to
micky