Re: Sir Bill Cash A Master Statesman in action

Sigh, to be honest we would be better off with the Wombles in charge. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Don't knock Bill, he is my MP, very useless he is. I went to see him once about a problem thew gift of the gab, but no action he wanted me to do all the spade work, then no doubt take the credit if it worked!

Reply to
Broadback

Bill Cash is a thief, pure and simple. In a country where shoplifters are prosecuted and even one poor girl desperate for food was jailed for taking milk from a doorstep, it is total lunacy that thieves like Cash who steal the publics money are not made examples of.

Fiddling expenses is quite simply theft, nothing else. What's more it is theft of money that is desperately needed by so many, by a greed sodden individual who already has more than enough anyway.

The thieving scumbag should be locked up for twenty years at least. It would set an example to others before they embarked on a career aimed to satisfy personal greed so redily.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL