Re: BT internet in trouble...

Who knows, but so many now give up when they get the true call, realising they are on a hiding to nothing. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

+1 I've not had a single phishing or sales call get through since I installed a trueCall Blocker a couple of months ago.

Some genuine callers though seem to have trouble with the instructions to "say your name then press the .... key to get connected". (.... means I'm not revealing it, it's actually just one key press).

Reply to
Davidm

Davidm laid this down on his screen :

# (or hash key) its no big secret. The genuine callers well are used to the systems. The computer dialled nuisance calls never get through, the foreign scam callers don't understand the recorded instruction, so that blocks them to.

I have only ever had one live person nuisance caller actually get through in three years.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.