Re: External insulation

Round here I've seen cutouts around gate fixings, downpipes as you say, even a sign on the wall. If I was having it done, I'd probably come up with a solution that the insulation company could work with - e.g. standoffs for gate fixings, remove downpipes and fit back later, etc.

I suppose you need some type of hollow wall anchors to fix over ...

Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson