Kitchen wall cupboard fixing

Since I removed a kitchen wall unit (in order to fit a new boiler), an adjacent wall unit has dropped slightly. I intend to jack up the unit to its original position and then re-fix with wall plugs. Would it be possible to use window frame fixings, i.e. drill new holes through the back of the unit and insert the plug, then tighten the screw, without having to remove the unit from the wall? The unit weighs 24 kilos (empty). The back is tongue & grooved larch planking and fitted with triangular metal corner plates. If this is feasible, what would be the recommended type & size of fixings? The wall behind is exterior and is plaster over a cavity wall - inner leaf is brick.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Terry D.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.